We’re going to start something new this semester.
After we spend a week answering new questions/prompts, we’ll spend a week responding to what people said that previous week.
Here are the rules:
- Every response must start with “I’m responding to Student #37″ (or whatever the student’s # is).
- Every response must be a minimum of 7 sentences to receive credit.
- To receive credit, a student can only respond once to each entry (vocab story, etc) for credit.
- Once a student responds to a student in an entry, the student may offer responses to additional students in that entry…but no additional credit will be offered.
- Like in other weeks, Mr. Long will respond to the total # of entries that a student responded to a single student. Example: To get credit for 5 entries (an “A”), the student would have to respond to 5 students (7+ sentences each) in 5 different entries.
- Responses must be respectful to be given credit. While it is acceptable to disagree, responses must be offered in an appropriate manner with a focus on details (not emotions).
Once you are ready to start responding to entries/students from last week, simply go back to that original entry and offer your reaction with the “I am responding to student #…” statement at the top.