NEW RULES for 4th QUARTER for ALL ENTRIES:
- 1 entry for a “C”; 2 entries for a “B”; 3 entries for an “A”.
- Length: Each entry must be a minimum of 3 full paragraphs
- Paragraphs: Each paragraph must be 5+ sentences.
- Any entry that is less than 3 paragraphs — and entries with paragraphs less than 5 sentences – are not guaranteed credit.
NOTE: This is a MANDATORY entry that receives 2 types of credit.
- credit as a ‘quiz’ grade (based on quality)
- credit as one of the blog entries.
- austere – severely simple and unornamented
- censure – severe criticism
- disabuse – to correct a false impression; undeceive mentally
- flout – to reject; mock; show contempt for
- heresy – an opinion that contradicts established principles
- hierarchy – a formally ranked group
- inconsequential – unimportant
- innate – present from birth
- instigate- to get something started
- luminous – issuing light
IMAGE #1 link: http://tinyurl.com/cjb23q
IMAGE #2 link: http://tinyurl.com/cs33l6
IMAGE #3 link: http://tinyurl.com/6s7t7w