NEW RULES for 4th QUARTER for ALL ENTRIES:
- 1 entry for a “C”; 2 entries for a “B”; 3 entries for an “A”.
- Length: Each entry must be a minimum of 3 full paragraphs
- Paragraphs: Each paragraph must be 5+ sentences.
- Any entry that is less than 3 paragraphs — and entries with paragraphs less than 5 sentences – are not guaranteed credit.
CHALLENGE: Share with everyone a little about what you’ve discovered so far in your research re: Macbeth (per 4 & 7) or Othello (per 1, 2, 3). Do the following:
- Identify the author and title of the article.
- 1 paragraph: summarize the article (thesis and core ideas).
- 2 paragraphs: identify & react to 2 ideas you found interesting.